THC in delta 8 THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol. From the expanded form you may have got an idea about the contents of it. It contains traces of cannabis as it is extracted from the hemp plant.
Chemicals present in the plants are very active substances and can make you hallucinate. But these chemicals are extracted and diluted and made suitable for consumption without losing consciousness.
Delta 8 THC products count from edible, chewy, tasty gummies to tinctures of capsules. Other forms are vapes, disposable cartridges, etc.
Edible THC products
THC products that are consumed or taken up by the body come under the category of edibles.
Firstly, edible delta 8 gummies.
- Delta 8 gummies are getting more and more
- popular these days due to their amazing yet temporary effects. It does not even lead to addiction and effectively works to soothe the mind. Another delta 8 productare discussed below.
- Second, on the list are the tinctures of capsules.
These capsules impart a medicinal taste and give a sick feeling. It does not have the same flavours as gummies but has the same effects of soothing. That brings us to the non-edible delta 8 THC products. These can be used externally to enjoy pass time.
Non-edible THC products
- Vapes are popular among non-edible THC products. Vaping is becoming more popular among youths and teenagers.
- Cartridges or the vape pen.
Cartridges are shaped like cigarettes and are portable and refillable. A liquid is contained in the tank or a pod that is used to refill the cartridge.
- Weed is sometimes made in an alternative method to provide the best effect but low harm to health.
Even though these vapes and weeds contain fewer concentrations, the evolving smoke may harm the body, especially the lungs.